Σάββατο 11 Απριλίου 2015

April purchase


Hello! After spring cleaning my make up bags and cupboards, I couldn't imagine how much had accumulated that needed to be thrown away. So many old lipsticks and eye shadows had to go...to make way for new ones! I needed a new concealer and my Estee Lauder serum to start.

The Body Shop Colour Crush Eye Shadow : Shade 225 Brownie&Clyde

I love their eye shadows! They apply so well and last throughout the day. It looks natural and if you apply a bit more or with a wet applicator it can look more intense. The price is great and there is a huge variety of colours. http://www.thebodyshop.com/index.aspx

The Balm Girls - Lipstick : Shade Mai Billsbepaid

I had discovered a little local store by a make up artist with only a couple of brands inside and decided to take a look. After trying a few colours, I noticed that a lot of them looked really different when you put them on. Of course I had to try something! I love trying new brands so a lipstick was the obvious choice. I do regret buying such a nude shade because I have to use a lipliner all over first. I then realised that the older I get, the more colour I need as using a nude shade washes me out. As for the quality I can say it's good. If you want a matte colour, it's perfect. However, I do need something a little more moisturizing though. http://www.thebalm.com/

Dior - Diorskin Star Concealer : Shade 001

After a certain age (35+) I'd say investing in a good concealer is a must. Liquid concealers are the way to go. They have illuminating properties, don't clog your pores or show wrinkles. I decided to try this one as the sales clerk said there was a 25% discount. I tried it on as soon as I got home. I am very happy with this purchase. It does illuminate and you do look more refreshed. I didn't think it could deliver on its promises but I was wrong. Thankfully! I highly recommend it to anyone looking to change their old concealer. www.dior.com

Estee Lauder Idealist - Pore Minimizing Skin Refinisher

Having tried a sample of this in one of those gift-with-purchase bags, I knew that what had been missing in my skin care routine was finally found. I will rave about this product! 'Excellent' does not describe how amazing it is! It does everything it says: reduce pores, flakiness and redness. It gives you an even skin tone and is amazing to use with make up. I think it makes your skin feel more youthful and look more relaxed. It's great to use with make up because it looks so professional afterwards. You really do see a difference from before. It is expensive though so I always splurge when there is a gift-with-purchase or a 25% discount. www.esteelauder.com

1 σχόλιο:

  1. I really love love the colors! The lipcolor is fabulous and I think you would totally rock the nails! xx
    http://thetransparentminds.blogspot.be/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...