Κυριακή 19 Φεβρουαρίου 2017

Dior Dreamskin Perfect Skin Cushion Foundation


Hello Everyone! Cushion foundations are all the buzz online with it becoming available in Europe and North America as this trend was launched in Asia and has been widely successful. When I saw it at my local beauty  store, I knew I had to try it.

I bought it in the shade 010. It has an SPF 50 and it's packed with ingredients to benefit your skin regardless of your age. It boasts that it can reduce the appearance of redness, shine and pores.Your skin feels fresh, matte and luminous. It also claims to have all the anti-aging properties of Dreamskin Serum that combat lines, dark spots, redness and lack of glow.
Does it really do all that?

I have been using it for a month now and I have to say that I really like how it's super easy to carry around during the day without really needing a brush to apply it with. It comes with a puff which is handy on the go. However, with a brush I find it blends better and offers more coverage. The puff is a bit annoying to use as it doesn't really get enough product on it to use easily. There is a great mirror on the compact and it comes with a refill in the box.



It feels amazing. My skin feels soft and it does offer a matte finish. I find that the coverage isn't enough to cover redness, which it claims to do. I have to use a concealer with it and maybe a bit of powder on my T zone for the shine. I haven't really noticed a difference in the texture of my skin as my redness is still evident.
I think it would be interesting to try out their other cushion foundation which offers more coverage and compare the two.
Price 78.50 euros
Bought it for 50 euros on sale at Galerie de Beaute (Greece)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...