Τρίτη 27 Δεκεμβρίου 2016

Nudestix Lip Products and Swatches

Hello everyone! I hope that Santa was good to everyone this year. I got some good gifts this year that were things I really needed. I did buy myself something for the holidays beforehand in the fall from Cult Beauty- One of my favourite websites for niche beauty brands.
I always have a wishlist with them and they have really good offers. There was an offer by Nudestix, buy 2 lip pencils and get a third free. I was running out of Mystic, which was the giveaway lip pencil, so I ordered to try out more products.


These are by far the BEST lip pencils for a natural look. They are easy to use and come in this cool black tin with a mirror and sharpener. They are not drying and feel almost like a lipstick. I like referring to them as a moisturizing lip pencil.
I bought Sin and Blush

I also wanted to try out their new Intense Matte Lip + Cheek pencil. This one is even better. Since matte lipsticks are trending, I highly recommend trying these. They are fabulous! They aren't drying nor flakey and last hours! I bought Kiss. i really want to get Purity too but there is a waitlist so I guess I have to be patient.









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...