Δευτέρα 1 Μαΐου 2017

Diorskin Forever Perfect Cushion Foundation


Hello everyone! I finally got my hands on this after it was sold out at my local Galerie de beaute! I had ordered it and ran over to get it once it arrived!

After having tried the Capture Totale Dreamskin Perfect Cushion Foundation and finding that it doesn't have enough coverage, I went and tried this on. It is FABULOUS!! I prefer the cushion version because it made my skin luminous compared to the bottle version. It is incredibly convenient to carry around as well.

It conceals imperfections, unifies skin tone and refreshes the complexion. It has UVA and UVB SPF 35 protection and a poreless effect while improving skin texture. It DOES everything it claims! I think this is worth all the hype! If you're looking for a cushion foundation, try this on before making a purchase. The beauty consultants at Dior are always so helpful.

I got it in the shade 010 Ivory. It comes with a puff but can also be applied with a brush. There is no refill in the packaging. Refills are sold separately.

I got it during the 25% off sale period at 39 euros

dior.com
galeriedebeaute.gr

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...