Κυριακή 11 Ιανουαρίου 2015


As I am addicted to lip balms and constantly buy them, I think reviewing the ones I own now was a good idea. In the cold winter weather it the product you can't be without.

Reve de Miel - Nuxe
I had seen this lip balm in dozens of blog reviews and κnew I had to try it and see what all the buzz is about. I have to agree that this product is amazing! It is THE lip balm to use during the cold winter months as it nourishes and soothes dry, chapped lips because it contains honey, shea butter and sweet almond oil. It also has a long lasting effect on the lips and you can easily apply lipstick on top.
www.nuxe.com

Just Kissed Lip and Cheek Stain (Forever Pink) - Jane Iredale
While shopping at one of my favourite beautystores, I saw this product by the cash and was tempted to try it by the shop owner. It was an impulse purchase and the thing that attracted me was that the colour was a stain and not always the same when applied. It moisturizes the lips really well and I simply adore the shade of pink I get on my lips. You don't really need a lipstick on top. It contains avocado oil, jojoba seed oil and vitamin E.It is pricey for a lip balm, though.
www.janeiredale.com

Tinted Lip Balm (Pink Blossom) - Burt's Bees
Seeing my favourite film star wearing it on the cover of a fashion magazine was what brought this iconic product to my attention. Not only is the product effective, but also does everything it boasts as it contains shea butter, coconut oil and sunflower seed oil. It has natural ingredients and leaves a hint of colour. The tinted lip balm also comes in other shades and flavours.
www.burtsbees.com

Cocoa Butter Lip Care Stick - The Body Shop
Whenever you're in a mall, you have to visit the Body Shop. The fruity scent just draws you in. There are many lip balms available in an array of colours and flavours. The best, in my opinion, is the cocoa butter. It has a long lasting effect and moisturizes a lot without being sticky or annoying in any way. Contains; cocoa butter, coconut oil and sweet almond oil.
www.thebodyshop.com

Lip Care Stick (Cinnamon, Orange & Vanilla)- Bioaroma
Another Greek brand I recently tried was Bioaroma. A company which is located in Crete, Greece. I tried it because it too was natural and the scent is yummy! It is so smooth! With olive fruit oil, shea butter and sweet almond oil.
www.bioaroma.gr

Dalon Sports Lip Balm (Vanilla) - Biokal Cosmetics
I saw this product at the super market and decided to try it as it was a bargain. Available in many shades and flavours, I chose vanilla. It smells nice and is smooth. It moisturizes for hours as it contains vaseline.
www.biokalcosmetics.gr









Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...