Κυριακή 10 Ιανουαρίου 2016

Chanel Les Beiges Blush



Hello! Munich Airport is like a huge luxury mall and is great to shop at. There are so many make up brands at the duty free and other smaller shops and stands around like MAC and Jo Malone. You can also find luxury brands for clothing and handbags like Burberry, Versace, Salvatore Ferragamo, Hermes and much more.
 I bought a Longchamp Pliage in black and I couldn't help but notice the Chanel stand and the lovely Les Beiges Line. I saw this lovely cream-type blush in such a wonderful shade that I had to have it. The good news is that I had so many mileage points that I got it for free!
It's a coral, pink shade and is very subtle. The more you use, the more intense the colour. I use it as a blush but contouring is also something you can do with it. I love that they make it in a stick because it's so convenient.
The result is a bit like a porcelain doll and is wonderful with a pink lip gloss for a day look. It is odourless and the texture is not very creamy so it isn't messy to use. www.chanel.com
It was used in the Cruise 2016 fashion show





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...