Παρασκευή 26 Φεβρουαρίου 2016

Top 2 products for dull skin




Hello! I know it's been a while but I'm back. Today I will talk about 2 of my favourite skin care products out there which I picked up in Munich. Let me get started.

Tourmaline Charged Radiant Skin Refiner - Aveda

Although they are more famous for their hair care products, Aveda has fantastic skin care products too. I have been using this product for about 4 years now and I had to write about it because no matter which exfoliant I buy to try, I always come back to this product. It is an amazing product if you live in a place with harsh winters and your skin has become dull. Well, look no further than this product. It is a creamy, white clay-based scrub with bamboo extract and tourmaline. You use it on damp skin, massage it vigorously and then rinse. Use a cleanser afterwards. Aveda has a tourmaline base skin care line you could use. The Tourmaline Radiance Mask is incredible too. I highly recommend this product and this brand. I can't wait to try more from them.
100 ml $54 CA
aveda.com

 


Antioxidant moisturizer with White Tea - Origins

I already have a favourite face cream but I have always wanted to try this brand. While at Ludwig Beck, I came across the Origins products. I always read about brands online and the reviews so this was something I had to try. I tried a bit of this cream on my hand from the tester to see the texture and the smell. The White Tea was something  I knew to be soothing for sensitive skin and so I bought it.  The creamy,non-greasy texture and very subtle citrus scent make for a fantastic face cream which is now one of my favourite face creams. It also has antioxidant properties and hydrates the skin for hours. Suitable to use under foundation.
50 ml $53 CA
origins.com

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...