Τρίτη 3 Μαΐου 2016

Sunday shopping at NYX Thessaloniki

      


Hello everyone. I know it's been a while but I have been so busy. I am getting married and preparing everything has really been fun but time-consuming. I have had no time to go shopping for anything other than wedding stuff...and yes, I found THE dress.
Last time I was in Thessaloniki, I finally had time to go to NYX. I have wanted to go there for ages. Here is what I thought about it.

The Store

It was hard to find without the address to be honest. I had it with me thankfully. The selection is HUGE! There is something for every skin tone. I have to admit it felt like the products were too close together and I couldn't fully absorb it all. I took my time to look at everything as there was so much to look at. It was a bit hard as all the products are small. The prices are clearly marked and really affordable. That is a strong selling point.

The Service

I must admit the sales clerks were fantastic. There were lots of girls to help you out and serve you with a smile. They were knowledgeable and really willing to help you try out anything on your skin. The service was truly impeccable.

The Products

As I said there are tons of things. I wanted to buy a lipstick. I wanted a nice pink-mauve shade to wear for spring. Here's what I got:

Round Lipstick- LSS615A Minimalism


I am now a loyal customer and will definitely visit whenever I'm in town. The products are affordable which is a huge plus for make up addicts!
If there's a NYX store near you, drop by. Make sure you have time to browse and don't be shy to ask for advice.

NYX Thessaloniki
Ermou 65

http://the-nyxstore.gr

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Charlotte Tilbury purchase

 Hello lovelies! It has been a very long time! I am back and shopping for make up has never been more fun! With Covid-19 affecting our lives...